Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
The following Terms & Conditions are applicable to every reservation:
- Check-in time is after 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Unless a late check-out has been secured, the door code for your property will expire after 11:00 a.m. on your day of departure. Please refer to check-out information and door lock instructions provided in the home. Upon request, an early check-in or late check-out may be arranged based on availability. An additional fee of half the nightly rate will apply to receive an early check-in or late check-out to guarantee availability.
- During the Christmas holiday season, check-in days must be before or after December 25th
- Reservation must be in the name of a member of the traveling party who is 25 years of age or older and the holder or a major credit card.
- By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
- All of our properties are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside of the property only. Should you smoke in the home, there will be an additional cleaning fee applied.
- Although we are animal lovers at All Star, we do not allow pets in any of our vacation properties. If an animal has been brought into the home, additional cleaning fees will apply. For local pet boarding services, please contact our Guest Services Team.
- Due to security reasons, software and or files may not be downloaded by guests on any in-home computer.
- Most of our homeowners maintain a locked area in each property for their own personal use. These locked areas are not intended for guest use and will not be accessible.
- Guest shall not assign responsibility nor sublet to guests without All Star's written consent.
- **Tax not included in nightly rates**
LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS
*If your reservation is booked within 72 hours of arrival please note that:
- Reservation must be in the name of the card holder
- Credit card used must be presented at check-in
- Drivers license or passport must be presented at check in and will be photocopied
- All 3 documents must match
- Last-minute arrivals must check in at the All Star office before closing. Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The following are our minimum night requirements for all travel dates:
- Vista Cay Resort: 3 night minimum
- All other homes, town homes and condos: 4 night minimum
- All condos and town homes: 5 night minimum
- All private pool homes: For 2016, 6 night minimum during Christmas & New Year’s weeks; 7 night minimum during Easter weeks. For 2017, 7 night minimum during New Year’s, Easter & Christmas weeks.
- Holiday dates apply the weeks and the days surrounding New Year’s, Easter and Christmas.
SPECIALS & DISCOUNTS:
- Only one special may be applied per reservation
- Not valid during holiday dates
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- A 20% non-refundable reservation deposit is required and will be applied to the total amount due. The final payment is due 60 days before your arrival and is non-refundable at that point. The final payment will be billed to your credit card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made. Please note if the 60 day final payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday it will be charged the last business day prior to your final payment date. Click here to learn about the ALL STAR FLEX PAY option.
- All rates are plus 13% tax or 12.5% tax based on location.
- There is a one-time cleaning fee for stays less than 6 nights.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, personal & certified checks as well as money orders.
- There is a Property Protection and Administrative Fee for each reservation. The Property Protection Fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location, and is outlined below. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The Administrative Fee covers our administrative costs for the reservation. If you make a change to your reservation, there will be an additional non-refundable fee ($20), which will be charged at the time of the change. No changes can be made within 60 days of your arrival.
|Condo||Damage Waiver||Reunion Resort Condo||Damage Waiver|
|3 Bedroom||Up to $1,500||3 Bedroom||Up to $1,700|
|Single Family Home||Damage Waiver||Reunion Resort Home||Damage Waiver|
|3 Bedroom||Up to $1,700||4 Bedroom||Up to $2,300|
|4 Bedroom||Up to $1,800||5 Bedroom||Up to $2,400|
|5 Bedroom||Up to $1,900||6 Bedroom||Up to $2,500|
|6 Bedroom||Up to $2,000||7 Bedroom||Up to $2,600|
|7 Bedroom||Up to $2,100||8 Bedroom||Up to $2,700|
|8 Bedroom||Up to $2,200||9 Bedroom||Up to $2,800|
|9 Bedroom||Up to $2,300||10 Bedroom||Up to $2,900|
|11 Bedroom||Up to $3,000|
|12 Bedroom||Up to $3,100|
|13 Bedroom||Up to $3,200|
|14 Bedroom||Up to $3,300|
Travel Insurance is available at 6.95% of your total and offered through CSA Travel Protection. Travel Insurance must be purchased prior to your 60 day final payment. All Star Vacation Homes recommends guests purchase trip insurance if concerned about possible interruption or cancellation of trip. Trip Insurance payment is taken at the time the reservation is processed. For travel insurance coverage information, please contact CSA Travel Protection at 1-866-999-4018 or when calling from abroad please call 1-240-330-1529, reference plan code 330CSA. Your premium will be charged to the credit card on file within 24 hours of the reservation.
Please note, as of June 1, 2014 our travel insurance partner CSA is able to offer travel insurance to United States residents only.
All Star Vacation Homes does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to any persons or their personal property. Neither does All Star accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas and electricity, outside construction noise or plumbing. Nor will All Star accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond its control.
- The 20% rental deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival will result in loss of all monies, and any claims must be taken up with the travel insurance company, if a policy was purchased.
- Please note, as of June 1, 2014 our travel insurance partner CSA is able to offer travel insurance to United States residents only.
- Any reservation that has been cancelled and reinstated is subject to a $50 reinstatement fee, to be charged at time of reinstatement.
In the unlikely event that the property you reserve becomes unavailable due to circumstances out of the control of All Star Vacation Homes, or the property is no longer available through All Star Vacation Homes, we will make every attempt to move your reservation to a comparable property. If it is not possible to relocate guest, All Star shall not be held responsible for any consequential or secondary circumstances, including but not limited to relocation expenses or additional travel expenses or any other loss.
All Star Vacation Homes does not offer refunds or reschedule trips due to hurricane activity. If you are concerned about possible interruption, cancellation or delayed travel due to tropical occurances, you are strongly encouraged to purchase trip insurance. Click here to receive a quote or purchase travel insurance directly from CSA. Trip Insurance is 6.95% of your reservation total, and offers a comprehensive cancellation and interruptions policy which can protect you not only in event of weather related storms, but sudden emergencies as well. The peak season for tropical activity is August through October, and All Star Vacation Homes strongly encourages all guests to purchase trip insurance, especially during these months.
POOL/SPA TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- For homes with a pool and/or spa, if you would like Pool heat added to your reservation, please contact our reservations team. Additional charges may apply.
- For homes with a pool and/or spa, pool and spa heat is included with every reservation. If you do not wish to have pool/spa heat, please contact us to make arrangements: 1-800-592-5568 or 407-997-0733. If you have requested to not have pool heat, but would now like it added, please contact us prior to your arrival, as most pools take up to 24 hours to heat from the time turned on.
- Pool heaters have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. All Star Vacation Homes, its Vendors and the Homeowner cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning heater. Please inform us as soon as possible if your pool/spa is not working properly. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. All Star Vacation Homes will do everything in its power to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible.
NOTE: All pool homes have pool door alarms and/or child safety fences.
According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act: Anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5000 fine or one (1) year in jail. All Star Vacation Homes will assess a minimum charge of $75.00 per alarm for its repair/replacement Please do not tamper with the pool alarms.
REUNION RESORT AMENITIES:
The following terms & conditions refer to the use of resort amenities for homes, town homes and condos located in Reunion Resort.
All Star Vacation Homes offers guests staying in Reunion Resort an amenities package:
- Stays up to 5 nights = 1 day pass - resort amenity access
- Stays 6-7 nights = 2 day passes - resort amenity access
The day pass provides access for 8 guests to utilize Reunion Resort amenities for one day. Additional access for larger parties can be arranged. Water park access requires an admission fee for each guest, $15 per adult; $10 per child ages 2-17. Children under 2 are free.
The following resort amenities are open to any guest at any time:
- Fitness center & game room
- Splash pad water feature
- Pools: (Heritage Crossing; The Terraces; Seven Eagles; Gathering Drive; Carriage Pointe)
- Spa (additional fees apply)
A Reunion Resort amenity access pass is required for the following:
- Golf courses
- Water park
- Tennis facility
- Select pools within the resort: (Sandy Ridge; Sunset Ridge; Whisper Way; Cabana Court; Center Court Ridge)
- The All Star Guest Services Team will work with each guest to arrange day passes for their preferred dates of resort amenity access. Please note: guests staying in 331 Muirfield Loop, 615 Muirfield Loop and 7435 Gathering Ct will not have access to Reunion amenities requiring a day pass: water park, golf courses, tennis center, children’s activities and select pools.
- Day pass requests may be requested as early as 15 days prior to check-in.
- Day passes should be arranged at least 5 business days in advance of requested day of use. Last-minute requests (less than 5 days in advance) can be arranged for an additional $25 fee to be billed at time of the request.
- Day passes cannot be ordered on Sunday, as the membership office is closed. Sunday day passes that have been pre-arranged may be picked up in the lobby of the Reunion Grande at the front desk.
- When arranging day passes with our Guest Services Team, guests will be asked to designate one member of the travel party who will pick up the resort amenity pass. Please note, this guest will need to present their photo ID and pick up the passes in person on the day of requested use from the Reunion membership office, located in the Reunion Grande lobby. The membership office is open from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday - Saturday.
- Some Reunion Resort activities require an additional participation charge, including but not limited to the water park, golf courses, tennis center and kids' activities.
CAR RENTAL & PROMOTIONAL SPECIAL TERMS:
Receive a free rental car with any 7 night reservation in a 3-Star, 4-Star, 5-Star, Signature Series or Fullhouse vacation home. Promotions may not be redeemed during holiday dates. The rental car is the mid-size car that can be upgraded to which ever size you need. The special pays for the rental only. Taxes and any insurance needed will be paid at the rental car counter. The rental will be through Enterprise Rent-A-Car and your car rental pick-up is coordinated at the Orlando International Airport. The rental car counter is located in the A & B side terminals on the ground transportation floor. You will receive the rental voucher once the reservation is paid in full. NOTE: Rental Car promotion available on direct bookings only. No other discounts will apply.
Please Note: Hours of Operation will vary at different pick-up locations. Please contact All Star Vacation Homes to confirm hours available to pick-up your rental car. Orlando International Airport Enterprise location pick-up hours are Monday - Sunday 6:00 a.m. - midnight.
INSTANT MONEY REBATE TERMS:
- If you do not need the free car rental, you can select to receive an instant money rebate ($150 on 5-Star homes or $100 on any other private pool home). Please tell the reservations agent which you would prefer at time of reservation.
- Instant money rebate not applicable on condos/town homes.
- Instant money rebate may not be combined with any other promotional code or certificate or with group or travel agent bookings.
- Promotions & specials not available during holiday dates and apply to a one week rental, unless otherwise stated.
PARKING TERMS FOR RV'S, TRAILERS OR BUSES:
If you need parking for recreational vehicles (RVs), trailers or buses during your stay, please contact our Guest Services Team in advance of your arrival to assist in making arrangements. 877-853-3550 Parking for oversized vehicles and trailers is not allowed at any property or on neighborhood streets.Top of Page